Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I aint saying nuthin...

Because uni started last week. Every time I get some breathing time and think about drawing or blah-blah-blahing, I get the guilts and go attempt to study instead.

The last 2 years I've only done one unit at a time, a quarter of a full time load. By the end of last year I was keeping up pretty well, so I decided to be brave this year and do two units. So right now I'm stressing over whether I've bitten off more than I can digest properly - I hate half doing these things.

I got radical last night and went to bed at 8pm, I was yawning-non-stop tired anyway, and got up at 5am to attempt some study time before the tot woke up to begin her usual chore of ordering me around all day. Unfortunately, she discovered I was missing just after 7. Between 8 and 9 is her normal getting up time, so I didn't get quite as much time as anticipated. Anyway, it's early and I got a bit done so I have an excuse for slacking off and blogging a bit.

No comments: