Saturday, December 02, 2006

How Embarrassing (MySpace)

Tonight the Growly Bear sent his sister a link to my blog so she could see the drawings. Then he looked himself. There's no pictures here, he said. Seems that the pics showed fine on my computer because I was also able to access the site where I'd been storing them, but other computers didn't have the permissions.

So, to anyone who looked at the little red X's and wondered 'what's she on??' now you can finally see what I've been going on about.


I can never work out whether this is the most patient cat I've ever seen, or if it's just plain too dumb to get out of the way when it sees the kid coming. They look happy enough here but it's usual for a whole lot of meowing and fur pulling to happen. Then it hangs around for more.

No comments: